
The Business of Being Born
Regarding the post below, D. is obsessed with the new Indiana Jones movie. I really don't understand why. In my opinion, it only demonstrates that Harrison Ford is way too old to play the part of Indiana Jones now. A prequel would have been better--I don't know who should play Indy in the prequel, but it should obviously be someone who is much younger than Harrison Ford.
Anyway, this link will connect you to a trailer for a documentary we went to see last week. It is a remarkable movie about something that D. and I are both pretty interested in--childbirth! If you don't believe me when I tell you that D. is interested in childbirth, just ask him. He'll talk about it for at least 10 minutes.
Check out the movie if you get the chance.
1 comment:
My sister was telling me about this. It sounds really good. I wonder if it will be here. Thanks for the link. Miss you!
Post a Comment