
1. I love that when we ask Isaiah if he wants to take a bath he says "ba" and runs to the bathroom.
2. I love that there are only 5 weeks left in the semester. yay!
3. I love my friends Matt and Amy, and I love that today is April 1st, so I am believing that they will be hearing good news about their adoption soon!
4. I love dogwood trees and the fact that they are blooming right now.
5. I love my church, the Orchard Oxford.
6. I love my husband and the way he makes me laugh.
7. I love Chocolate Silk Soymilk in my coffee.
8. I love that I got the chance to lecture for 50 minutes about Eudora Welty on Monday.
9. I love Newk's pimiento cheese sandwiches.
10. I love seeing Isaiah's smiling face when I wake up in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment