

Our first day at the beach, Isaiah was a little tentative about the water. Who wouldn't be? The ocean is really big in case you haven't noticed.
He wasn't tentative about getting into the sand, as you can see. He dug right in and built, and stuck his hands in it, and laid in it, and chased a few seagulls.
And why not? A bath takes care of it all.
3 comments:
Or a hose down outside and a bath takes care of it all.
Those are great pictures! And, by the way, I couldn't read your headline without hearing Annie's voice in my head. Nice allusion! :) I'm sure that you guys had a blast at the beach!
Thanks for the comment and the encouragment! You are right- just BEing makes all those little things shine. Like the sandy toes of a little guy at the beach! He's really so handsome. There is not much that is more delicious than little boys being little boys, doing all their big and busy work, I think. :)
Post a Comment