Pages

8.14.2008

Summer Milestones

Here are a few examples of some milestones Isaiah has reached this summer:

Items placed on the counter are no longer out of his reach.


He started building with blocks instead of just knocking down what mom and dad built.


He can tell Rigby "DOWN" and "STAY." And oh my goodness, he loves to tell her.


He can give kisses. He hasn't quite gotten that kisses on the lips are for mommy and daddy, and kisses on the cheek are for little boys, but we're thinking he'll get that before he turns 12.


This isn't so much a milestone, but I love it when he sits in my lap like this.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations on sweet baby #2! What happy news for you two and also for the lucky big brother!

Dan B. said...

Cute pics--he looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait until our little boy comes along!

I really like the book app on the right side of your blog--very cool!

Ashlee said...

Love the pics! :) What a big summer!

PS I miss you!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable! He is really growing now.