Here is a picture of my little helper and I making a pizza. Isaiah likes knowing what's going on in the kitchen, and helping us makes him feel so proud. You may be able to get a view of my belly in this picture. It has really gotten bigger in these last few weeks.
So I thought I had missed out on the stomach virus, but I was wrong. I got it yesterday, and it was really not cool. In the past 48 hours, I have eaten 2 saltines, a piece of toast and half a container of applesauce. I am feeling better, though. Once I get some more food in my stomach, maybe I'll be able to function again!
Since I've been laying down a lot and being still, I have felt little brother move around quite a bit while I've been sick. That's been a fun thing. Also, don't worry about me being pregnant and being sick. He gets all the nutrients he needs because they're stored up down there. :)
1 comment:
How much was helping and how much was he eating? I see chicken hanging out of his mouth.
Post a Comment