


About a week ago, we told Isaiah we were going to get some pumpkins to decorate together. We all got in the car, and he talked about pumpkins all the way to the farmer's market. When we got there, he excitedly tried to pick up all the pumpkins and carry them around. We had some trouble getting him to leave after we selected 3 pumpkins to take home.
I am not as brave as some. Carving pumpkins with our boy "helping" sounded kind of scary to me. Painting pumpkins sounded even more scary, especially since we've been having trouble keeping up with the laundry lately. I am also not really gifted in the area of stain removal. My mom can get stains out of anything... I can not. When I saw these little pumpkin decorations at Wal-Mart, I knew they were meant for us.
Our house is looking pretty festive, isn't it? We still have some candy left if you want to come trick-or-treat us.
No comments:
Post a Comment