Pages

8.23.2010

First Day of School


First Day of School
Originally uploaded by correna79

This post is late, but first I lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer, and then I had some trouble with the photo uploader on blogger. I think I've got it all figured out now!

The boys started preschool and Mother's Morning Out two weeks ago. They are both having so.much.fun. Especially Isaiah. He comes home every day telling me all the things they learned and talked about. He is going from 9 am to noon, Monday through Friday. The first day he walked right in, the second and third day he cried, and now he asks "do I get to go to school today?" every day.

Ezra has a little bit of a harder time with MMO--he cries every day when I leave, but when I go to pick him up he seems to have had so much fun as well!

I am trying to use my time while they're in school to write my dissertation, but so far all I have is a short outline of Chapter 1. I must get to writing!

No comments: