Pages

6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day




Isaiah looks like his Daddy, doesn't he?

Isaiah and I are so glad to have an amazing father and husband in our lives.

Here are a few reasons why:

1. This guy is an expert diaper changer.

2. He is so much fun to be around. He makes us both laugh. A lot.

3. D. does the dishes almost every night and he does an excellent job. So excellent, in fact, that I dare not interfere.

4. He teaches Isaiah awesome things like how to sign "touchdown!" and "safe!".

5. He makes so many sacrifices to be REALLY present for both of us. In fact, he kept Isaiah every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 4 to 6:30 for the entire semester so I could go to class! He is not a watch TV kind of babysitter either--he is a down-on-the-floor block building and demolishing kind of babysitter.

6. He has that awesome spiky hair and he is really so handsome.

7. He is learning how to eat new things to set a good example. The newest thing, I believe, is asparagus. YUM! I love it, really and truly, but he is trying.

8. He loves Jesus so much and is willing to share what he is learning with both Isaiah and I.

9. He likes chocolate milkshakes and doesn't mind sharing a sip. ONE sip.

10. He is just the all-around best husband and father either of us could ask for and we are so thankful for him!

No comments: