Isaiah often points to my belly and says "baby brober." We pray together for baby brother every night, and we talk about him a lot. We are getting very excited to meet him.
I think you should know that this baby is getting BIG. He has not been the mover and shaker that Isaiah was when he was growing in my belly, but lately this boy has started to move. I feel like he must weigh 8 or 9 pounds already! It's not the same kind of crazy moving that Isaiah did... it's more like a lot of rolling. I like feeling him move a lot because it makes me excited to meet him. I can't wait to see what his personality is like and how it will be different from Isaiah's.
We went to the doctor this week and everything is fine, and we will go again on December 18th. We are going to have our second ultrasound to measure the baby. Isaiah weighed 9 lbs, 8 oz, and the doctor is thinking this guy is going to be a big one too!
As a side note, I washed and folded a lot of clothes this week. This baby does NOT need any more clothes. I can hardly fit them all in the dresser! We let a friend use Isaiah's clothes, and when they came back, I think there were some extras added in...
No comments:
Post a Comment