I wanted to update you on Ezra's 2-week checkup and Isaiah's 2-year checkup, which were on Monday.
Ezra weighs 11 lbs, 6 oz. He is obviously getting plenty to eat! He is doing great and we are starting to figure out a little bit more of what his personality is like. So far, he seems to be more laid back than Isaiah was at his age. He mainly likes sleeping and eating. He lifts his head up a lot and is starting to make eye contact. I like that.
Isaiah weighs 32 lbs and is 35 1/2 inches tall. He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. He continues to amaze us with his vocabulary, and he continues to adore his baby brother. He also has a few tantrums here and there, but we are working it out. He is learning about time-outs and how they work.
I think Ezra kind of looks like I did as a newborn. Of course, I was also 10 1/2 lbs and had black hair that my mom says fell out. Here are a few pictures for you to compare until we get our new battery:
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment