So I totally fell off the blog wagon for a long time. Please forgive me. In the past year I adjusted to life with two children, potty trained one (stories to come), dealt with the evil winter of illness, passed my comprehensive exams, wrote and successfully defended my dissertation prospectus, prayed with my husband about our future, discerned with him through the job interview process, and packed up and moved my family two states from our Mississippi home (not necessarily in that order.)
But I really value having a little journal about my family's story, and let's be honest: there is no scrapbook-making going on around here. In fact, I have two lovely baby albums gifted to use by D.'s sweet grandmother and I have not finished the first nor have I started working on the second. Sorry, Nanny!
So I want to keep recording our family's stories and adventures for the twelve people who might be interested, but mainly for myself. So put the new address in your google reader. Or not.

1 comment:
I'm glad you're back. Looking forward to the stories. :)
Post a Comment